Today’s digital marketers have an overwhelming task of keeping up with the latest news, trends, tools, platforms, tactics, networks, and search engine drama, it could be a full-time just tracking it all. Deciding which conference to attend can turn into analysis paralysis, the biggest challenge is identifying quality education from sources you can trust.
If you’re a social PR pro or digital marker looking, two quality events are worth checking out: The OMI Digital Marketing Strategy Summit and BlueGlassx Digital Marketing Experience.
- September 17-28th
- $99 – $379
Don’t worry about what to wear or getting travel expenses approved- this is life in the digital education lane! The Online Marketing Institute (OMI), in partnership with the Online Marketing Summit, kicks off a two week online event September 17 – 28th that is a virtual mash up of everything ranging from:
- Social UX and Conversion
- Blog and Forum Platforms
- Mobile Geo-local Social Apps
- Twitter & Facebook for Demand Gen
- Content Marketing Strategies
- Social CRM Solutions
- Social and Search
- Onsite Analytics
- Off Site Measurement and Monitoring
- User Generated Content
- Email Marketing Social Tools
Brought to you by OMI CEO Aaron Kahlow, the OMISummit is designed with both the CMO and small business owner in mind, there is something for everyone to learn and customize your virtual learning experience. Pick just one session, six sessions or go full throttle with the all access pass that gives unlimited access to 36 live sessions for 45 days!
#OMISimmut Spotlight: Social PR – #FTW
Social PR: When the Brand Becomes the Publisher. Join Lisa Buyer on September 24th at 3:00 pm ET for a hands on session as part of the OMISummit where you will learn the latest on how to optimize, publicize, and socialize company news. If you like what you read in this blog, My goal is for attendees to learn a lot and get inspired in my Social PR session.
- December 3, 4 2012
- Tampa, Florida
- $1650 includes 2 days of sessions, meals and after parties!
- Note: Just 6 tickets left! Buy now,if you are thinking of going…don’t wait.
What happens behind the blue velvet curtain? Think boutique. Think specialized. Think personalized. Think secret handshake. Think VIP. Think BlueGlassX. BlueGlass Interactive presents #BlueGlassX 2012 — The Digital Marketing Experience taking place in sunny Tampa, FL and is limited to 125 attendees. Speaker faves include Brian Clark, Jennifer Sable Lopez, Rae Hoffman-Dolna and Chris Winfield to name drop a few.
In between the breakfast smoothies, energy drinks, gourmet lunch buffets, poolside dinner parties, deal making and after parties – check out the actionable items BlueGlassX will cover:
BlueGlassX Agenda Highlights
- How non-organic results are increasingly dominating local search — and what to do about it
- The real changes your business needs to make to thrive in a content-driven ecosystem
- Techniques for creating defensible link profiles
- How to dive into thousands of pages to spot technical problems (like the kinds that can get you a Panda smack down!)
- Tools and tactics for analyzing your competitors’ backlink portfolios
- Strategies for turning traffic into a loyal audience
- Plenty of case studies from very successful companies (with tons of information they have never revealed before!)
“BlueGlass creates a session track relevant to anyone who takes marketing seriously. To see a packed room all day and the speakers listening at sessions is a testament to the knowledge being shared,” said Hiten Shah CEO KISSmetrics.
Don’t have two days or two weeks in the time bank? Take baby steps…One of my favorite tweets from SES San Francisco:
— Lisa Buyer (@lisabuyer) August 15, 2012
See you online at the #OMISummit or behind the blue velvet curtain at #BlueGlassX!
Learn something new, share something you know, make a difference.