Public Relations and Branding Agency Frequents Search Engine Strategies
Deerfield Beach, Florida – Monday, May 7, 2007: Most businesses depend solely on organic search engine optimization (SEO) strategies for improving a Web site’s rank in search engines without paying for advertising, according to SEMPO’s survey on spending trends. The Buyer Group, an interactive public relations and branding agency, specializing in developing public relations tactics and strategies to improve search engine visibility and control messages online.
The Buyer Group’s President and CEO Lisa Buyer and senior account manager Jill Swartz regularly attend the Search Engine Strategies Conference (SES)– the premier event for search engine marketing and optimization. The most recent conference in New York featured over 70 presentations and panel discussions covering all aspects of search engine-related promotion.
The Buyer Group’s SES focus included professional workshops on the following:
- Introduction To Search Engine Marketing Discussion about “organic” and “natural” searches as well as other key concepts.
- Search Term Research & Targeting Analysis of search terms and how to successfully target search engines
- Search Engine Friendly Design How to build a Web site that attracts search engines and visitors
- Search Advertising 101 Details on paid placement search advertising
- SEO Through Blogs & Feeds Information about the unique advantages blogs and feeds offer to SEO.
- Search & Branding Facts on the role search plays in brand building and how branding can support search.
- B2B Tactics Analyzing the options and issues in directly targeting businesses.
- Local Search Marketing Tactics Looking at ways to search marketers find audiences through local searches.
- Organic Listings Forum A panel of experts answering questions about free or “organic” listing issues and open forum to share tips, tools and techniques.
- Wikipedia & SEO Discovering appropriate ways to interact with the service.
- Content is King The latest material in developing content that produces desired results.
- Ad Copy & Landing Page Clinic
Examining and editing ads and landing pages to improve click through and conversion rates.
“Adding ‘Search’ into the mix of public relations and branding strategies offers a new set of analytics,” said Buyer. “Online public relations can be a powerful and positive push for improving organic search results. More and more clients are looking for guidance in capitalizing on the opportunities of public relations and brand awareness via the Internet and The Buyer Group will continue to grow our knowledgebase through sources such as SEMPO and SES.”
The Buyer Group continues its ongoing education in online marketing and staying ahead of the curve on how to best integrate it with its public relations and branding services. Upcoming conferences include SES Local Search November 2007 and SES Chicago December 2007.
About The Buyer Group
The Buyer Group leverages more than 15 years of public relations and branding expertise, talent and resources. Sparked by the desire to personify a distinct style and brand mindset, Lisa Buyer introduced her signature company. Before launching The Buyer Group, Lisa Buyer co-founded two other agencies, L&L Communications and the Moxie Group. www.thebuyergroup.com.
Resourceful, talented, energetic, intuitive, creative, hip, groundbreaking, spirited, strategic and fresh. That’s what you get at The Buyer Group. A powerhouse team dedicated to best position clients in the marketplace with positive press and best branding practices. Select clients include Southcoast Partners, Worthing Place, Marlin Bay Yacht Club, BodyLogicMD, The Casey Group, and Fosters Wine Estates.