As the media landscape evolves by the day, social media has emerged as the newest mountain to climb for public relations and marketing agencies.
Recognizing what worked in the past may not work today, The Buyer Group has embraced the opportunity of allowing social media to generate leads and profits for large and small businesses, nationally and locally.
The Buyer Group attended “The Glitter of Social Media” presented by the South Florida Interactive Marketing Association (SFIMA) in search of new ways to maximize the enormous potential of this growing field.
SFIMA’s workshop taught the tools and tactics sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube offer to attract customers and coverage for any brand.
The expert, star-studded panel included:
- Melissa Goodis of Crispin Porter Bogusky
- Jay Berkowitz of TenGoldenRules.com – @JayBerkowitz
- Catherine Schenquerman and Stephanie Leavit of Carnival Cruise Lines
- J.B. Glossinger of MorningCoach.com – @MorningCoach
- Mande White of FreeSocialMediaHelp.com – @MandeWhite
- John Lawson of colderICE -@colderICE
Detailed analysis and information from all the speakers can be found on Twitter by searching the trending topic #SFIMA.