Things will never be the same…
It may sound like a break up line, but in business, it’s true. Social media and search are changing how we do business – including everything from customer service to online branding to marketing.
Looking for me this week? Follow me on Twitter.com/lisabuyer for status tweets. (And if you’re wondering what Twitter is, then ummmm, we should talk.)
I’m a speaker at PubCon Las Vegas, a national search marketing and social media conference. You can find me on the panel “PR Experts and Twitter,” but better yet – I’m attending the coolest sessions, hand picked for today’s PR strategies.
How valuable is all this?
P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S – especially in this economy – forget about the way things used to be done, it’s a whole new ball game. Question is: Are you on the field or in the stands?
Check out my agenda for the next few days:
- Behind the scenes headquarter tour of e-commerce powerhouse Zappos
- Reputation Monitoring and Management
- Online Brand Management Strategies
- Using PR Campaigns to Grow Traffic
- Domain Names and Trademark Legal Issues
- Hot Trending Topics with Twitter
- Capitalizing on Twitter and Microblogging
- Killer Twitter Apps and how to apply them to PR
- Intersection of Search and Social Media
- Tracking Results
Interested in getting together to see how you can apply strategies to your biz? Let me know.
See you online,