Boot Camp Digital is offering Instagram, Infographics, and Images online training. The live online class will take place on October 22nd, 2012 from 1:30-3:00 PM EST and participants can join at http://bootcampdigital.com/instagram. After the live online event, the training will be available on-demand.
This session will cover all of the key strategies and tools that you need to take advantage of Instagram, Infographics, and Images in the online marketing world. Sign up NOW to learn how you can get instant results from them for your business.
What you’ll get:
- 1.5 hours of training on Instagram, Infographics and the latest strategies to get results for your business from images on social networks
- A PDF version of the presentation
- A summary of everything covered in the presentation
- Access to the video to re-watch at your convenience
- Topic: Instagram, Infographics, and Images
- Date: October 22nd, 2012
- Time: 1:30-3:00 pm, EST
- Investment: $37 (First 100 purchases only) Regular Rate $47!
- Location: Wherever you want!
Infographics have exploded in popularity within the social media world, and Instagram has gained over 50 million users within the past 2 years. Social media is becoming more and more visual, and most companies are not adapting their online marketing strategies. Social media users’ interests are leaning towards images and visual representations of thoughts and ideas, and the only way for businesses to find success with online marketing is to change their marketing strategies.
THIS SESSION WILL COVER
- What is Instagram
- What are Infographics
- Marketing strategies for engaging with online consumers visually
- How to use Instagram for your business
- The opportunity for marketers and businesses
- How to create stunning and interesting infographics
- Next steps for business leaders and marketers
- Educational presentation
- Case studies/Examples
- Copy of the slides for your reference
- Overview of Instagram, Infographics, Images and an action guide
Those interested in this upcoming Instagram and Infographics social media class should register immediately to take advantage of the $10 discount for the first 100 registrants. Participants can register for and learn more about the Instagram, Infographics, and Images online training class at http://www.bootcampdigital.com/instagram. For more information on Boot Camp Digital’s Social Media Online Training sessions, visit http://bootcampdigital.com/online-training.
If you like this article, check out Lisa Buyer’s article on Search Engine Watch: How Brands Get the Picture with Instagram.