Looking for Lisa Buyer this week? Check Twitter.com/lisabuyer for constant updates.
Speaking in 140 characters or less, Twitter users have up-to-the-minute information about the who’s, what’s, where’s, and why’s of business, plus a little extra. My current status would look a little like this:
In twitter language that translates to: I’m attending Pubcon, a search marketing conference that covers all aspects of online business. I am speaking on the panel “Moving Old Brands into the New Social Media,” but better yet — I’ll be attending the coolest sessions that will take The Buyer Group PR campaigns to a new level.
And how valuable is PR right now?
It’s about as valuable as you make it — and in this economy, you must make every dollar count.
Check out what I have highlighted from a PR perspective:
- Writing Headlines that Rock
- Web Site Design and SEO Deployment – Get your PR agency involved!
- The Twitter and Microbogging Revolution –
- How PR Agencies Intersect with PR
- Brand and Reputation Management
- Intersection of Search and Social Media
- Optimizing a Local Search Campaign using PR
- Personalized and Universal Search
- Leveraging Consumer Generated Content
- Tracking Results
Let us know if you are interested in getting together to see how you can apply some of these strategies and help get the best PR/Branding ROI in this challenging economy. And keep in mind, traditional PR is still The Buyer Group’s foundation, all of this new media only gives us new tools to make PR more powerful — and all strategies are not created equal.