Learn How Social Media Improves SEO and Online Reputation
Chicago, IL – October 7, 2010 – Covering all dimensions of social media, online PR and search, Lisa Buyer shares best practices at the Chicago Search Engine Strategies (SES) conference October 19-22, 2010. SES is the leading search and social marketing event and Buyer is a Florida-based online PR and social media expert.
Join Lisa Buyer at SES Chicago for two sessions.
Search, PR and the Social Butterfly session from 1– 2 p.m. Wednesday, October 20th. Highlights of this session include:
- The rise of social search
- Social media press kits and pitching
- Search engine optimization (SEO) of tweets and social media posts
- How to utilize social profiles for online reputation management
- Online PR and optimized press releases
SES Social Media Clinic from 12 to 1 p.m. Thursday, October 21st together with U.K.-based social media strategist Tracy Falke. At this session:
- Submit your website for a social media test
- Learn how your site can make new friends, get more leads and increase visibility
“I am honored to be part of this industry recognized conference and one of my favorite parts about SES is the networking opportunities with keynotes like Google’s Senior Programs Engineer Maile Ohye.” Said Buyer. “Getting the latest trends and best practices direct from sources like Google is a priceless asset I bring back to my clients, workshops and followers.”
The four-day Search Engine Strategies conference, which is the 9th SES conference where Buyer has been a speaker, is being held at the Chicago Hilton. Other notable sessions include: Deep Dive into Analytics, Search Retargeting, and Killer Facebook Marketing Tactics.
To follow the conference in real time stay tuned to tweets marked with #seschi.Google+