Searching for me this week?
While I am there, here are some hot topic sessions I plan to attend:
- Universal and Blended Search – Industry gurus share exclusive advancements in the world of search.
- Mobile SEO – Mobile search is all about getting found at the tap of a PDA, don’t get left behind. This session highlights best practices to make existing Web sites mobile-ready.
- Pay Per Conversion – The state of the economy makes every click matter. It’s not just clicks, it’s all about conversions.
- Landing Pages – Getting the most out of your pay-per-click campaign and how it integrates with online PR.
- Google Analytics and Web Optimizer – How to increase the ROI of your Web site? Google continues to innovate around bringing power, flexibility, and accessibility to web analytics.
- Building a Search Friendly Site – Tools on how to please both crawler-based search engines as well as end user and visitors.
- SEO Through Blogs and Feeds – How to improve client blogs and generate feed subscriptions.
- News Search SEO – I’ll be in good company speaking on this topic and sharing insight on how optimized press releases and online PR improve search results. Fellow speakers include search-rock stars, Dana Todd, Lee Odden, and Greg Jarboe.
- Social Media Analysis and Tracking – Facebook, Wikipedia and YouTube can be part of a successful PR campaign. This session shares monitoring tools and tips on increased profitability.
- Facebook, Feeds, and Microblogging – Social networks enable the streamlining and exchange of information, what does this mean for your PR future?
If you want to catch up with me at SES or when I return, just let me know. I’d be happy to set up a time to discuss your online public relations and search engine strategies.