When online marketing worlds collide in the speaker room, a whole new Social PR universe is born! That’s what happened when The Buyer Group’s Lisa Buyer and Marty Weintraub, aimClear’s President and author of Killer Facebook Ads, started a Social #PR chat in the 2010 PubCon speaker room that actually…never stopped.
Tweet forward…the conversation continues! Over the past two years Marty and Lisa have collaborated on some of the industry’s most “liked” panels including PubCon, SES NY, Media Post Search Insider Summit, aimClear’s branded Facebook Marketing Intensive Workshop and this year’s Zenith Online Marketing Conference hosted by the Duluth Chamber of Commerce.
Gearing up for SES San Francisco this week, aimClear’s @beebow interviewed Lisa Buyer for the article Social Media, SEO, Yoga, & Life on Planet PR: Lisa Buyer Q&A to gain insight on Lisa’s story of how she became a Social PRevanagelist and what she is planning to share at #SESSF.
In the interview, Social PR #Chat editor jokes she how she went from being a search marketing conference groupie geek to being part of the SES band.
Check out how Lisa answered these Social PR questions…
- Where do you come from, how did you end up in online marketing?
- What are your three favorite ways to amplify PR with social media?
- Tell us about your favorite newly discovered tools.
- What’s the ROI of Social PR?
- A sneak peek at the money-saving tactics Lisa will dish out to the audience at SES SF panel – Social Media Optimization that Won’t Break the Bank.
Read Lisa’s behind the scenes answers to Social PR with the aimClear publications manager Laura Litwinka.
Follow @lisabuyer and @aimclear for the latest #SESSF twitter updates.Google+